Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

I feel very happy to day when I received 2 e-cards from my children wishing me a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.
This is what my son said:
To a man of few words but of GREAT WISDOM.
Your actions have always spoken LOUDER THAN WORDS.
You have always been an INSPIRATION FOR ME.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
From my daughter:
Just for you DADDY
It's impossible to measure a father's love.
But if I have to compare it to something,
I'd choose a mighty Sequoia....
Sheltering Vast Unwavering
And most of all,
it feels like its always been there.
And that is always will be.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
Have a wonderful day. Love you lots

Imagine how modern techology can bring so much joy and happiness with only a click of the mouse.
To celebrate the occasion, my wife and I had a Chinese seafood dinner.
CRABS IN SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE
STEAMED PRAWNS
Later in the evening, I had my favourite home made carrot cake.
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS OUT THERE!

No comments: