Monday, June 20, 2016

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !!!

it's father's day in Malaysia and many parts of the world on 19June. My children sent me greetings and my wife accompanied me the whole day from lunch to tea time and dinner.

 "Yam Cha" lunch at WK Chinese restaurant.
We drove over to Papar town in the afternoon with the intention of eating durians but landed in a local coffee shop for "Satay" as no durians were available.
Black coffee, chicken and beef satay with peanut sauce and "Ketupat" (glutinous rice).
 A western dinner at Clarence Grill.
 Special smoke salmon and grilled prawn salad.
    Aussie Sirloin steak

It was a great day for an old man like me. I hope next Father's day will be a bigger celebration!
 
On this day, I have also received some beautiful pictures of Azalea and Hydrangeas from my friend Miura san and I would like to share with everyone. These pictures were taken at the Iwatsuki Park in Japan.  
 
 Some water lilies in the pond.
 
Hydrangeas in full bloom.

Thank you to Miura san for sharing these beautiful pictures with me and friends. 

No comments: