Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION

26th June is always a memorable and important day of the year. It is the birthday of a VVIP in the family.  You may not believe it! This beautiful yam cake was made by the birthday girl herself !!!
 
                           
 My sister in-law and her 2 children were the first guests in the house. 
 Cutting the cake.

As I have to attend an important function in Kuala Lumpur on the next day, we flew over there in the afternoon. In the evening, I decided to take her to the popular Angus House in KL Pavilion for a western dinner.
Angus House, located on the top floor of KL Pavilion is a "Charcoal Grill" Steakhouse serving Charcoal grill steak & seafood.  
Cooling off with this chilled "Tiger", one of the most enjoyed beer in Malaysia just before dinner.
 Delicious hot bun.
 The starter
 Salad
 Pumpkin soup
For my main course, I selected this Hamburger steak. 
 The tender and juicy rib eye for my wife.
The service and the food were very good. We made the right choice for the occassion.    

No comments: