Monday, November 7, 2011

A COZY LITTLE HOME GRILL RESTAURANT

Last weekend, we had a quiet dinner at this Clarence's Steak house, not too far from our house in Lintas. 
 A cosy little restaurant in serving western menu(s). We selected their set menu.
 Smoked salmon and apple macaroni chicken salad.
 Mushroom soup with garlic bread.

Choices of main course are Rosemary lamp chop, meatball lasagna, grilled fish fillet, sirloin steak, snapper picata, grill chicken and etc etc.
 My wife asked for this chef's recommended home mix-grill.
 It's Chicken snitzer cheese baked for me.
 Finished up with ice-cream and coffee.

I enjoy having meal here as their waitresses are very friendly and providing good service. The food is good with reasonable pricing. Their set dinner ranges from RM18++ to RM28++ per person.

1 comment:

WONGLC said...

I used to visit Toowoomba QLD in early 2000 when my son was in USQ. I was not aware of this Indian restaurant. May it was only opened after 2003.